Introducing the PrisMax 2 system: a familiar system with enhanced capabilities
Designed based on feedback from healthcare professionals like you, the PrisMax 2 system brings a world of new possibilities within extracorporeal therapies and user experience, building upon the proven Prismaflex system.
Explore what’s new compared to your existing Prismaflex system
Intuitive user interface with step-by-step on-screen instructions guides you through seamless therapy delivery
The Auto-Effluent Drain reduces device interactions and decreases therapy downtime to allow more time for patient care1
The TherMax Blood Warmer allows for effective warming for CRRT and other organ support therapies1
Large rotating touchscreen with safety features and color-coded data for easy visibility
Custom therapy profiles to help ensure consistency of therapy delivery and adherence to prescriptions1
Smooth transition to the PrisMax 2 system
As a busy clinician, you want to limit potential disruptions in terms of workflow and nurse training that can come with switching to a new system. Rest assured. The PrisMax 2 system is built on the workflow you know as a Prismaflex user and comes with the service, training, and support you have come to rely on.
• Familiar therapies & modalities
• Continued use of same disposables and fluids
• Similar alarm management
These commonalities help reduce training time for nurses.
What’s more — you can continue to drive efficiencies in your ICU as you add new PrisMax 2 systems to your existing fleet of Prismaflex systems — owing to common inventory and familiar modalities.
Driving purposeful innovation in critical care: Introducing two solutions powered by the PrisMax 2 system
Enjoy wireless EMR Connectivity
Save time that can be refocused on patient care with TrueVue Connect, a digital add-on communication module for the PrisMax 2 system, which simplifies auto-documentation with enhanced EMR connectivity.
Add integrated ECCO2R therapy for your critical care patients1
With the PrismaLung+ gas exchanger on the PrisMax 2 system, you can now deliver ECCO₂R therapy to help manage hypercapnia and respiratory acidosis.
Meet the capabilities of the PrisMax 2 system
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
The PrisMax control unit is intended for:
• Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) for patients with acute renal failure and/or fluid overload
• Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (TPE) therapy for patients with diseases where removal of plasma components is indicated
• Hemoperfusion (HP) for patients with conditions where immediate removal of substances by adsorption is indicated
• Extracorporeal CO2 Removal (ECCO2R) for patients with conditions where extracorporeal elimination of carbon dioxide is indicated
The Prismaflex control unit is intended for:
• Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy for patients with acute renal failure and/or fluid overload
• Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Therapy for patients with diseases where removal of plasma components is indicated
• Hemoperfusion for patients with conditions where immediate removal of substances by adsorption is indicated
• Hemopurification for patients with conditions where extracorporeal elimination of carbon dioxide is indicated
The PrismaLung+ device is indicated to provide extracorporeal CO2 removal (ECCO2R) as a stand-alone therapy or in combination with Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT). It is intended for patients with increased levels of CO2 in their blood and with a body weight greater than or equal to 30 kg (66 lb).
TherMax is intended for use in combination with the PrisMax control unit using Prismaflex blood tubing sets for the warming of blood during extracorporeal blood circulation.
For safe and proper use of the products mentioned herein, please refer to the Operator’s Manual or Instructions for Use.